ZOOMing for ROSES Virtual Rose Show:
Photograph Submittal period: August 1st TO October 3rd.
Dear Rose Lovers,
The Sierra Foothills Rose Society invites you to submit photographs of your roses in the Northern California-Nevada-Hawaii District ZOOMing for Roses Virtual Rose Show.
PLEASE READ TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE SUBMITTAL PROCESS.
There are a couple options to access the entry form, either with the link below or by scanning the Q/R code using a smartphone, use one or the other, but not both options.
1) Clicking on the Link below will bring up the entry form which you may use to submit your entry.
From which you may submit your entry(s) with photographs.
ZOOMing for ROSES Virtual Rose Show Entry Form
2) Scan the Q/R code* using the camera on your newer smartphone to access the entry form from which you may also submit your entry(s) with photographs.
(note: On your smartphone the entry form is best viewed in landscape (Horizontal) position).
Fun Entry Facts.
1) You may use the entry link numerous times to submit an entry.
2) Once you click on the link, you will need to complete and submit an entry otherwise you will receive a reminder every Monday at 9AM until you submit an entry.
3) Personal information requirements (note: This information will not be sold, and only used for this event):
a. Since a Certificate & Monetary award will be mailed to Best of Class winners, you are required to provide your mailing address so these can be mailed to you if your entry becomes Best of Class.
b. E-mail address and phone numbers are required in case we need to reach out to you.
4) While filling out your entry you must complete the “Required” fields otherwise the entry form will not allow you to proceed until the requirement is completed.
5) You will need to read and acknowledge the Copy Right section at the bottom of the entry form prior to submitting your entry.
6) After completion of the entry form, click on SUBMIT to enter the Virtual Rose Show.
7) Upon successful submission of an entry, you will receive an e-mail Thanking You and stating your entry has been successfully submitted.
8) The entry link allows you to submit your entry(s), view your entry(s) and make corrections to an entry if needed.
* Tips for accessing the Submission Form via the Q/R code:
Owners of older smart phones may need to install a Q/R code reader on their phones.
Access the camera on your smart phone as if you are taking a picture.
Point your phone’s camera to the Q/R code (with Android phone tap on the magnifying glass icon to scan the Q/R code).
Tap on the pop-up notification to open the Submission Form.
Filling out the ZOOMing for Roses Entry Form
2021 NCNH Virtual Rose Show Rules and Classes